SAMPLE: Micro Mesh 5" Rain Gutter Guard, 6" piece
The LeafsOut Gutter Protection System consists of three main components: a front anodized aluminum drip edge; a type 316 stainless steel V-Bend mesh filter mesh; and a water siphon control strip under the mesh. This type of gutter guard can be installed on various gutter types such as Ogee, half round, fascia, curved, box and many type of roofs such as asphalt shingle, wood shake, flat tile, Spanish tile and stone coated steel. LeafsOut’s specifications were uniquely designed so that it simply slips under the roof shingles and rests on top of the roof-deck/water-barrier (tar paper) to “clamp” the gutter guard in place and stabilize its structure. The solid aluminum front fits snuggly to the front lip of the gutter via three self-tapping screws for each four foot length section. LeafsOut should be installed at the same pitch as the roof (up to a 6/12 pitch) to get the best performance of debris shedding off.
- Eliminates gutter cleaning forever!
- Easy installation
- Handles over 100 inches of hourly rainfall!
- Fits on existing rain gutters, no need to replace existing rain gutters.
- Barely visible from the ground!
- Fits on virtually any existing rain gutter and roof type.
- The lowest cost stainless steel gutter guard protection available anywhere
- Keeps our wasps and other pests
- Filtered water can also be used in rainwater harvesting!
- Will not degrade with exposure to the suns UV rays.
- Does not require replacement of existing gutters!
- Sample does not include screws.
- Includes a 6" sample of the 5" gutter guard and includes shipping in the USA.